Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sacred Trust

Within moments
of our introduction
I have the boldness
to ask
questions no one
has ever posed
secrets approached
because I know
they exist

And you spill
sometimes more than you
intended
your nakedness apparent
before you remove
even one stitch of clothing

You let me touch you
there
I touch your
fear
alongside your
desire and aspirations
hopes and dreams
what you could be
what you want to be
what you hide from me
and even from yourself

I'll ask
the hard questions
making you look
at what you don't wish to see

You need to know
with the laying on of hands
these hands
comes the breath
of prayer
for you to know
the grace
that sets us free

To know
the care of The One
who created you
so perfectly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home